Skip to content
Press Clips | In the News | Ben's NY Kosher Deli | New York & Florida
- United Way of Long Island: Wall of Heroes (6/11/2021) - The United Way of Long Island’s “Wall of Heroes” honors those who have brought optimism into our lives in a year that has been extraordinarily challenging. These deserving heroes have shown acts of kindness, courage and care, ultimately making a positive impact on our lives. For his tireless contributions, Ben’s own Todd Silverstein has been … Continue reading " United Way of Long Island: Wall of Heroes"
- Newsday: LI Restaurants Offer To-Go Meals For Memorial Day (5/22/2020) - Ben’s is listed in a Newsday’s Lifestyle/Restaurants article about Long Island restaurants offering BBQ kits for Memorial Day weekend.
- News 12 Long Island: Ben’s Barbecue To-Go Kit (5/19/2020) - Our very own Todd Silverstein was featured on News 12’s Tasty Tuesday with Elisa Distefano showcasing our DIY BBQ package!
- The Forward: Santiago Lopez goes from the counter to the front lines (4/11/2020) - Ben’s Boca Raton counterman, Santiago Lopez, was featured in an April 11, 2020 article on Forward.com
- Newsday: Ben’s Deli Owner to ‘step back’ from chain (2/13/2020) - Ben’s was featured in Newsday’s Explore LI article discussing Ben’s deli owner taking a ‘step back’ from chain
- Newsday’s Long Island Living: Picnic in the Park (6/26/2019) - Ben’s was featured in Newsday’s Long Island Living article discussing Ben’s meal boxes that are perfect for a summer picnic!
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Dining out on dad’s day? Here’s a guide to Father’s Day restaurant specials (6/10/2019) - Ben’s was featured in the South Florida Sun Sentinel article discussing Father’s Day restaurant specials.
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Last chance not to screw up Mother’s Day – here are restaurants still taking reservations
(5/9/2019) - Ben’s in Boca was featured in the South Florida Sun Sentinel discussing making reservations for Mother’s Day Brunch.
- 1010 Wins Radio Featured Ben’s Deli
(5/6/2019) - Ben’s Deli was featured on 1010 Wins Radio to showcase the staff at Ben’s preparing food for the holiday.
- Ben’s of Scarsdale was Featured on Lohud.com
(3/6/2019) - Ben’s of Scarsdale, NY was featured on Lohud.com discussing Ben’s Corned Beef specials available until March 17, 2019.
- Westchester Jewish Life: Ben’s Corned Beef Celebration
(3/6/2019) - Ben’s was featured in the March 2019 Westchester Jewish Life Newspaper, highlighting Ben’s Corned Beef Celebration.
- The Infatuation: Where To Eat In The Garment District
(5/17/2018) - Ben’s was featured in an article highlighting the top 14 places to eat in the Garment District in The Infatuation.
- Sun Sentinel: Ben’s great matzo ball soup
(4/11/2018) - Ben’s iconic Matzo Ball Soup was recently featured in the Sun Sentinel.
Times Ledger: Ben’s Kosher Deli brings ‘Latkes and Laughs’ to Bayside (3/23/2018) - Ben’s Deli of Bayside’s ‘Latkes & Laughs’ Event was featured in the Queens Times Ledger.
Newsday: Where’s the beef? Maybe in your sushi (3/8/2018) - Ben’s Kosher Deli was recently highlighted in Newsday for its adaptation to the latest food craze – Beefshi. Beef-based, sushi.
Broadway World: Inside Opening Night of A Letter to Harvey Milk (3/7/2018) - Ben’s Deli recently catered the opening of the Off-Broadway production of A Letter to Harvey Milk. Kevin Eccles and Hal Simon were pictured in an photo gallery/article from Broadway World: Off Broadway from the show’s opening night.
Nation’s Best: 25 Great Long Island Delis To Check Out (2/20/2018) - Ben’s Deli had the great honor of being listed among the top 25 delis on Long Island in an article from Nation’s Best.
Grub Street: 12 Excellent Things to Eat, Drink, and Do in New York City This January (1/1/2018) - The Workman’s Circle “NYC Delis: Talk and Taste the History” event being held at Ben’s Deli was listed by Grub Street as one of the top 12 things to do in New York.