Skip to content Press Clips | In the News | Ben's NY Kosher Deli | New York & Florida
- Patch News: Ben’s Kosher Deli Celebrates 50th Anniversary (2/9/2022) - By Jerry Barmash, Patch Staff WOODBURY, NY — When it comes to hot dogs and corned beef sandwiches, Ben’s Kosher Deli has been a fan favorite for years, 50 to be precise. So, owner Ronald “Ronnie” Dragoon, who founded the restaurants, is saying thank you to patrons with special deals throughout the year, such as … Continue reading " Patch News: Ben’s Kosher Deli Celebrates 50th Anniversary"
- United Way of Long Island: Wall of Heroes (6/11/2021) - The United Way of Long Island’s “Wall of Heroes” honors those who have brought optimism into our lives in a year that has been extraordinarily challenging. These deserving heroes have shown acts of kindness, courage and care, ultimately making a positive impact on our lives. For his tireless contributions, Ben’s own Todd Silverstein has been … Continue reading " United Way of Long Island: Wall of Heroes"
- Newsday: LI Restaurants Offer To-Go Meals For Memorial Day (5/22/2020) - Ben’s is listed in a Newsday’s Lifestyle/Restaurants article about Long Island restaurants offering BBQ kits for Memorial Day weekend.
- News 12 Long Island: Ben’s Barbecue To-Go Kit (5/19/2020) - Our very own Todd Silverstein was featured on News 12’s Tasty Tuesday with Elisa Distefano showcasing our DIY BBQ package!
- The Forward: Santiago Lopez goes from the counter to the front lines (4/11/2020) - Ben’s Boca Raton counterman, Santiago Lopez, was featured in an April 11, 2020 article on Forward.com
- Newsday: Ben’s Deli Owner to ‘step back’ from chain (2/13/2020) - Ben’s was featured in Newsday’s Explore LI article discussing Ben’s deli owner taking a ‘step back’ from chain
- Newsday’s Long Island Living: Picnic in the Park (6/26/2019) - Ben’s was featured in Newsday’s Long Island Living article discussing Ben’s meal boxes that are perfect for a summer picnic!
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Dining out on dad’s day? Here’s a guide to Father’s Day restaurant specials (6/10/2019) - Ben’s was featured in the South Florida Sun Sentinel article discussing Father’s Day restaurant specials.
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Last chance not to screw up Mother’s Day – here are restaurants still taking reservations
(5/9/2019) - Ben’s in Boca was featured in the South Florida Sun Sentinel discussing making reservations for Mother’s Day Brunch.
- 1010 Wins Radio Featured Ben’s Deli
(5/6/2019) - Ben’s Deli was featured on 1010 Wins Radio to showcase the staff at Ben’s preparing food for the holiday.
- Ben’s of Scarsdale was Featured on Lohud.com
(3/6/2019) - Ben’s of Scarsdale, NY was featured on Lohud.com discussing Ben’s Corned Beef specials available until March 17, 2019.
- Westchester Jewish Life: Ben’s Corned Beef Celebration
(3/6/2019) - Ben’s was featured in the March 2019 Westchester Jewish Life Newspaper, highlighting Ben’s Corned Beef Celebration.
- The Infatuation: Where To Eat In The Garment District
(5/17/2018) - Ben’s was featured in an article highlighting the top 14 places to eat in the Garment District in The Infatuation.
- Sun Sentinel: Ben’s great matzo ball soup
(4/11/2018) - Ben’s iconic Matzo Ball Soup was recently featured in the Sun Sentinel.
Times Ledger: Ben’s Kosher Deli brings ‘Latkes and Laughs’ to Bayside (3/23/2018) - Ben’s Deli of Bayside’s ‘Latkes & Laughs’ Event was featured in the Queens Times Ledger.
Newsday: Where’s the beef? Maybe in your sushi (3/8/2018) - Ben’s Kosher Deli was recently highlighted in Newsday for its adaptation to the latest food craze – Beefshi. Beef-based, sushi.
Broadway World: Inside Opening Night of A Letter to Harvey Milk (3/7/2018) - Ben’s Deli recently catered the opening of the Off-Broadway production of A Letter to Harvey Milk. Kevin Eccles and Hal Simon were pictured in an photo gallery/article from Broadway World: Off Broadway from the show’s opening night.
Nation’s Best: 25 Great Long Island Delis To Check Out (2/20/2018) - Ben’s Deli had the great honor of being listed among the top 25 delis on Long Island in an article from Nation’s Best.
Grub Street: 12 Excellent Things to Eat, Drink, and Do in New York City This January (1/1/2018) - The Workman’s Circle “NYC Delis: Talk and Taste the History” event being held at Ben’s Deli was listed by Grub Street as one of the top 12 things to do in New York.