Ben’s current protocols include:
- Educating our staff on the Coronavirus symptoms.
- Constantly reminding staff on how to maintain a strong immune system
- All staff and guests are encouraged to remain home if they are ill. We are instructing our employees to tell a manager if they are feeling any symptoms. They may return to work once they have a doctor’s note.
- Our staff are continuously washing and sanitizing their hands.
- Our staff are avoiding shaking hands and will initiate elbow bumps instead.
- Staff are wearing disposable gloves while rolling clean silverware.
- Our kitchen staff all wear gloves, changing them regularly throughout their shifts
- Every management team member has a county, or city approved Food Safety Handler Certification
- Bussers are disinfecting tables after each table turn
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, based on availability, is located in the restaurant.
Disinfecting all touchable surfaces continuously:
- Condiments and salt/pepper shakers
- Menus and/or menu holders after each use
- Tables, countertops and bar tops
- Touchscreens, POS interfaces, and credit card processors
- Bathroom door handles and faucet handles
- Handles on all entry/exit doors, back of house freezer doors, refrigerator doors, ovens, etc.
- Phones, headsets, etc.
- Additionally, all glassware, dishware, and flatware continues to be sanitized according to our normal business practices.
Thank you all for your understanding and patronage,