NOTICE TO OUR PATRONS & FUTURE PATRONS
Today, we find ourselves in an unprecedented situation, and we know that you are facing many of the same unique challenges in this rapidly changing environment. We remain dedicated to serving our patrons and future customers in this time of need so we want to make it even easier and safer for you to continue doing so.
Our dining rooms are open to 50% capacity at the following locations: Carle Place, Greenvale and Woodbury.
Our Bayside dining room, takeout and online ordering services are open. PLEASE NOTE: NYC Key To The City – In order to dine in, you must show proof of vaccination status. Please have your vaccination card and ID ready. You can also show a picture on your phone of your vaccine card. We also accept apps like NYC COVID SAFE or the Excelsior Pass.
Ben’s Scarsdale location is closed. Please contact or call our Bayside location at (718) 229-2367 for orders or holiday catering deliveries in Westchester.
In Manhattan, our takeout, dining room and online ordering services are open Monday through Saturday and closed on Sunday. PLEASE NOTE: NYC Key To The City – In order to dine in, you must show proof of vaccination status. Please have your vaccination card and ID ready. You can also show a picture on your phone of your vaccine card. We also accept apps like NYC COVID SAFE or the Excelsior Pass.
Long Island & Queens locations: In an effort to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible, we have upgraded and installed MERV-13 air filters and UV-C air purification lamps to kill pathogens/micro-organisms in the air by exposure to UV radiation. Our Long Island and Queens stores have been disinfected and all spaces and surfaces have been blanketed with PermaSafe SHIELD, a Semi-Permanent Antimicrobial Surface Protectant. Although these are non-binding government agency recommendations and are not intended to make a definitive statement concerning the transmittal of the virus, we are trying to be vigilant by implementing the latest technologies and most effective strategies to ensure the safest possible environment.
Regarding our Boca Raton location: We have sanitized the entire store and insist that all of our employees receive negative COVID tests.
We are still offering pickup and delivery from Ben’s locations. For up-to-date hours of operation at each store, click here and select the location you wish to visit.
Remember… social distancing rules still apply and you will need a mask at all times except when seated at your table.
Our current protocols include:
- Educating our staff on the Coronavirus symptoms.
- Constantly reminding staff on how to maintain a strong immune system
- All staff and guests are encouraged to remain home if they are ill. We are instructing our employees to tell a manager if they are feeling any symptoms. They may return to work once they have a doctor’s note.
- Our staff are continuously washing and sanitizing their hands.
- Our staff are avoiding shaking hands and will initiate elbow bumps instead.
- Staff are wearing disposable gloves while rolling clean silverware.
- Our kitchen staff all wear gloves, changing them regularly throughout their shifts
- Every management team member has a county, or city approved Food Safety Handler Certification
- Bussers are disinfecting tables after each table turn
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, based on availability, is located in the restaurant.
Disinfecting all touchable surfaces continuously:
- Condiments and salt/pepper shakers
- Menus and/or menu holders after each use
- Tables, countertops and bar tops
- Touchscreens, POS interfaces, and credit card processors
- Bathroom door handles and faucet handles
- Handles on all entry/exit doors, back of house freezer doors, refrigerator doors, ovens, etc.
- Phones, headsets, etc.
- Additionally, all glassware, dishware, and flatware continues to be sanitized according to our normal business practices.
Thank you all for your understanding and patronage,